Our client, in the healthcare industry, is seeking a full-time, 1099 Electronic Medical Records Trainer to support the conversion of all their facilities to a new EMR system. The training conducted will be in-person, on site, at their facilities in New England.
- Strong background in clinical training
- Prior experience training EMR conversion and tools
- Experience with EHR (i.e. Cerner, EPIC, etc,) is required
- Knowledge of medical language, terms, and abbreviations is required
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Candidate should reside in either NH or MA and be willing to commute to nearby locations; typically 1-hour drive or less
Timeline: 9/25/23 through 12/27/24 or project completion
Location: Travel throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. TTT will be held in Waltham, MA.
Schedule: Full-time; Will be paid for 40 hours/ week 1099 regardless of how many hours are worked. Some weeks will be more, others less.
Target Rate: $60 to $70 per hour/ 1099
Other: Background check and proof of COVID vaccination, required. Mileage is not reimbursed, as it is included as a part of the hourly rate. Overnight travel, if required, will be reimbursed.