Our client, a large consulting firm, is looking for a collaborative Instructional Designer who has several years of experience designing and creating Maximo training in the Utilities space.
The ideal consultant must have extensive experience designing and developing ILT and vILT learning experiences. Experience designing and developing eLearning in Articulate 360, is a plus.
In the role of Instructional Designer, we'll count on you to:
- Work with subject matter experts and steering committee members during all phases of projects – including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation – to create instructor-led and eLearning solutions (Articulate 360)
- Design and develop learning solutions and tools including virtual learning, workshops, job aids, facilitator and participant guides, self-paced eLearning, webinars and blended learning
- Apply adult learning strategies and technology solutions for optimal results
- Design appropriate interactivity for trainings
- Demonstrate creativity, flexibility, efficiency and innovation in course design
- Coordinate project tasks with management and team members as needed
- Address project management tasks at level commensurate with project needs
- 5-7 years' experience in an Instructional Design role
- Experience designing and creating Maximo training in the Utilities space is required
- Experience designing highly technical training content, both ILT and eLearning
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to manipulate data in the Maximo Training Environment to design and storyboard effective courses
- Ability to easily adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
Timeline: ASAP start; minimum of 6 months running through 5/31/24
Location: 100% remote
Schedule: Full time; 40 hours/ week
Target Rate: $90-$100/hr as a 1099
Other: Background check and drug screen are required.